其他分享
首页 > 其他分享> > YoungSheldon S1E6

YoungSheldon S1E6

作者:互联网

YoungSheldon S1E6

♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
I have a special treat for y'all today. 今天有个特别的小礼物给大家
My dear friend and former college roommate is here 我的好友兼以前同事
from the Johnson Space Center in Houston 从休士顿的约翰逊航♥天♥中心来这里
to talk to us about our space program. 跟我们大家聊聊我国的太空计划
And yeah, I know what you're thinking. 是的 我知道你们都在想什么
These guys were roomies. 这两个人曾是室友
How does one go on to be a.... 怎么会一个就变成了...
a fancy scientist at NASA, 太空总署的酷炫科学家
and the other's teaching freshman science 而另一个人在教高一科学
at a public high school? 而且还是在公立学校里教
Yeah, Sheldon. 怎么了 谢尔顿
I was thinking that. 我刚才就在想这个
Thank you. 谢谢
All right, uh, let's give a warm welcome 好的 让我们用热烈的掌声
to my good buddy, Dr. Ronald Hodges. 欢迎我的好兄弟 罗纳尔多·霍奇斯博士
Hey, kids. Hey. Glad to be here. 孩子们 大家好啊 很高兴来到这里
And, uh, Hubert, the answer to your question is, 回答一下休伯特你的问题
one of those roomies was busy studying 其中一个室友忙着读书
while the other was out chasing high school girls. 而另一个室友忙着泡高中妹
Yeah. 是的
To be clear, they were all over 18. 我澄清一下 那些姑娘都满18岁了
Yeah. Well... 这个嘛...
Now, what I thought would be fun to talk about today 来 我觉得今天可以聊的比较有趣的东西
is what NASA's planning on doing beyond the space shuttle. 是太空总署除了太空梭之外的计划
Things like the first manned mission to Mars. 比如首个上火星的载人航♥天♥任务
Uh, yeah. 你说
Did you see the movie Aliens? 你看了电影《异形》吗
I did. 看了
Did you think it was cool? 你觉得那电影酷吗
Sure, I enjoyed it. 算吧 我看得挺开心
Me, too. 我也是
Football player, right? 打橄榄球的吧
Yes, sir. 是的 先生
Now, of course, before 好 但首先呢
we can set out to explore the solar system, 在我们出发去探索太阳系之前
we've got a few minor problems to overcome. 有几个小问题我们得先克服
Not the least of which is, every time we launch, 比方说 首先呢 每一次发射
it costs the U.S. Taxpayers 都要花掉美国纳税人♥民♥
hundreds of millions of dollars. 上亿美元的税金
Oh, no, no, no. 别 别 别啊
Yes. If you want to save money, -你说 -如果你想省钱
why don't you land the booster rockets 为什么不把助推火箭降落回收
instead of letting them drop in the ocean? 而是随它们降进大海里去呢
That's a cute idea, 这主意挺有意思
but, uh, it's not technically possible. 但技术上来说不可能
Why not? 为什么不可能
Well, it's hard to explain. 这很难解释
The math is pretty complicated. 这其中牵扯到很复杂的数学
Perhaps I could help you with it. 说不定我能帮你算算呢
Well, I bet you could. 我相信你肯定行
I'll bet you could. 你肯定行啦
I'll tell you what. Here is a NASA patch. 这样吧 这是个太空总署布贴
Why don't you have your mom sew that on your book bag? 带回家让你妈妈缝到你书包上吧
Now, who here wants to know how astronauts go to the bathroom? 有谁想要知道太空人怎么上厕所的
Me. I do. Oh, right. -我 我想知道 -好
See, now, during liftoff, 其实呢 火箭升空时
all the astronauts wear diapers. 所有的太空人都穿尿布
People often wonder why I chose 很多人常会寻思为什么
to pursue a career in theoretical physics. 我选择进理论物理学这一领域
I usually respond by saying 我通常都会回答
I wanted to unravel the inner workings of the universe. 我想要理解宇宙万物运转的核心奥秘
Yeah, perhaps when Captain Kirk said, "To boldly go," 所以或许当柯克舰长在剧里说"勇敢前进[大便]"
he meant in one of those, huh? 或许指的是勇敢拉一泡
But the real answer was 但其实真实的原因是
I wanted to prove this nincompoop wrong. 我想要证明这个猪头三错了
Yeah, that's right. Beam me up, Potty! 说不定剧里那句是"传送我吧 屎[史]考提"
So I saw a lawyer today. 我今天见了个律师
Why? 为什么
I'm putting together my last will and testament. 我在安排我的临终遗嘱
We're gonna miss ya. 我们会想你的
George. 乔治
Don't worry. I ain't leaving him squat. 没事 我屁都不会留给他
Are you dyin'? 你要死了吗
We're all dyin', honey. 我们都会死啊 亲爱的
From the second we're born, 从我们出生的那一刻起
it's just a slip and slide into the darkness. 就在慢慢滑向死亡的深渊
Unless you get bit by a vampire. 除非你被吸血鬼咬了
Well, now that goes without saying. 那个还用说吗
I don't want to die. I've only kissed one boy so far. 我不想死 我才亲过一个男生而已呢
What? 什么
Relax. It was a long time ago. 别紧张 是很久以前的事了
Are you relaxed? 你放心了吗
Shelly, you haven't touched your dinner. 谢利 你晚饭一口都还没吃
You feel okay? 你没事吧
Oh, yes. I was just thinking. 没事 我只是在想事情
About what, baby? 想什么呢 宝贝
The optimal height-to-width ratio for a reusable rocket. 可回收再利用的火箭的最佳高度与宽度比
I was just thinking the exact same thing. 我刚才也在想这件事呢
Really? 真的吗
Oh, Moonpie, I love you so much. 小饼饼 我真是爱死你了
It's late. What are you doing up? 很晚了 你不睡在干嘛
I'm working on the hyperbolic calculations for a rocket return. 我正在弄火箭回收降落时的双曲线计算
Need any help? 需要帮忙吗
What? 什么
I'm kiddin'. 开玩笑的
Now, turn out the light and go to bed. 关灯上♥床♥睡吧
But... Now. -可是... -快去
Dad, can we afford a computer? 爸爸 我们买♥♥得起电脑吗
You do my taxes. What do you think? 我的税务是你在弄的 你觉得呢
Never mind. 那没事了
Good night. 晚安
Meemaw? 姥姥
Mr. Moonpie, how might I help you? 小饼饼先生 有何能为你效劳
How much money are you planning to leave me when you die? 您去世后准备留下多少钱给我
Nice talkin' to you. 有缘再相会
Meemaw? 姥姥
Want to try that again? 要重新修改你的用词吗
I need to buy a computer 我想要买♥♥台电脑
so I can solve the Navier-Stokes equation. 好解出纳维-斯托克斯方程
Uh-huh. How much is a computer? 那一台电脑多少钱
Apple has a nice one for $2,000, 苹果有一台不错的要两千块
but the kind I need costs three million. 但我需要的那种要三百万
Let me see what I got in the vault. 让我看看我小金库里有多少钱
Nine bucks and, uh... 9块钱外加...
Oh, look at that-a peso. 瞧瞧 是墨西哥披索
It's warm. 还带着体温
Hello, First National Bank. 您好 第一国家银行
I'd like to speak with a loan officer. 我想要跟一位信贷员谈谈
It's regarding a second mortgage on my home. 是跟我家屋子的二次抵押有关
My name is Sheldon Lee Cooper. 我的名字叫谢尔顿·李·库珀
Sure, I'll hold. 好 我可以等
Oh, I hate hold music. 我讨厌死等待铃♥声♥了
Hello. 你好
Yes, you can help me, Dorothy Fitzpatrick. 是的 你能帮到我 桃乐丝·菲茨帕特里克
I'm interested in taking out a second mortgage. 我有兴趣将房♥子二次抵押
I'm nine years old. Why do you ask? 我9岁 为什么这么问
That's called age discrimination, Dorothy, 你这是年龄歧视 桃乐丝
but I'm willing to let it slide. 但我大人不记小人过
I'm glad you find me cute, but I'm deadly serious. 你觉得我可爱是好事 但我是认真的
I need funds to buy a computer. 我需要资金来买♥♥电脑
No, the house isn't in my name. 不 房♥子不是在我名下
I'm nine. We've established this. 我9岁 我们已经确认过这件事了
I do prepare the taxes for my parents, 但我父母的税都是我在帮忙报的
and if we tighten our belts, 如果我们勒紧裤带
we'll have sufficient equity for the loan. 抵押资产的净值足够我们申请贷款
Sheldon, who are you talking to? 谢尔顿你在跟谁说话
Dorothy Fitzpatrick. 桃乐丝·菲茨帕特里克
Who's Dorothy Fitzpatrick? 桃乐丝·菲茨帕特里克是谁
Is she a new buddy from school? 是你学校新认识的女同学吗
She's the loan officer at The First National Bank of Medford. 她是梅德福第一国家银行的信贷员
Why are you talking to her? 你为什么在跟她说话
Mom, can this wait? 妈 能等会儿在说吗
I'm trying to negotiate favorable terms. 我在跟她谈有利条件呢
Hello. Dorothy? 还在吗 桃乐丝
Hey, how come you weren't in math class? 你怎么没去上数学课
That guy from NASA treated me like a child, 太空总署来的那个人把我当小孩对待
and I need to prove him wrong. 我要证明他是错的
You are a child. 你就是个小孩啊
Tread lightly, my friend. 小心说话啊 朋友
Was Ms. Ingram upset I wasn't in class? 英格拉姆女士有因为我翘课不高兴吗
Actually, she was happy. 她其实挺高兴呢
She even did a little dance. 她还手足舞蹈了一会儿
Do you know anybody with a modem? 你知道谁那里有路由器吗
I think Radio Shack has one. Why? 睿侠电器行应该有 怎么了
I need to access thrust-to-weight ratios 我需要进约翰逊航♥天♥中心的
from the FTP server at the Johnson Space Center. ftp服务器来得到推力重量比数据
Then what? 之后呢
Then I show that guy from NASA my work 给太空总署的那人看我的计算啊
and laugh as he begs for mercy. 然后嘲笑在我面前俯首称臣的他
You know, sometimes you sound like a super villain. 有时候你说话像个邪恶魔王
Silence! 安静
That'll be more effective after your voice changes. 等你长大变声后再说会比较有用
Silence. 安静
Mom, can you take me to Radio Shack? 妈 你能带我去睿侠电器行吗
Not today, baby. 今天不行
I have to go food shopping and get dinner started. 我得先去买♥♥菜然后开始做晚饭
But it's important. 但我有重要的事
Sorry. Maybe over the weekend. 对不起啦 等周末看看吧
But it won't take that long. 但我用不了多少时间啊
Sheldon, I said no. 谢尔顿 我说了不行
But, Mom... Not another word. -妈 -不许再说
What? 笑什么
Can't I just be happy? 我穷开心不行吗
Mom, please! 妈妈 拜托了
Sheldon Lee, I said no. 谢尔顿·李 我说了不行
I'm still happy. 我还在开心呢
Please, Mom! You're being unfair! 求你了 妈 你这样很不公平
No. But I really need those thrust-to-weight ratios. -还是不行 -但我真的很需要推重比数据
Do you see I'm cookin'? 你没看到我在做饭吗
Well, take me after dinner. 那晚饭后带我去嘛
Enough! I'm not takin' you anywhere tonight. 别再说了 今晚我哪里都不会带你去
I'm not proud of it, 我并不引以为豪
but as a child, I was prone... 我小时候 曾经也...
to the occasional meltdown. 偶尔会气到爆♥炸♥
Cheese and crackers! 香蕉你个大西瓜
I'm sorry you had to hear that. 抱歉让你听到这污言秽语
All right, I finally got him calmed down. 好啦 我终于把他安抚好了
How'd you manage that? 你怎么做到的
Easy. Gave him a hug and a little cough syrup. 很简单 给他个拥抱再喂一点感冒糖浆
Mom! 妈
It's not like he's operating heavy machinery. 他又不用操作重型机械 嗜睡没事的
We can't keep putting up with this behavior. 我们不能让他这么闹下去
We need to ground him. How? -我们得禁足他 -怎么禁足
If you say "No playing outside," 你跟他说"不许你出去玩了"
he says, "Thank you." 他会说"谢谢"
Well, we need to do something. 我们总得管教他吧
It's just a tantrum. It's what kids do. 就是闹脾气嘛 孩子都会这样
You used to punish me all the time. 你以前整天处罚我啊
That was different. You were a pain in the ass. 那不一样 你当年就是欠揍
I say no Radio Shack for at least a month. 要不一个月不许去睿侠电器行
Sounds fair. 我看行
I'll go tell him. 我去跟他说吧
I'd wait and tell him tomorrow. 要我就会等到明天再说
He's a little loopy right now. 他现在有点昏沉
Good night. 晚安啦
She drugged our son. 她用药弄晕了我们儿子
Thus began the longest month of my life. 之后开始了我人生最漫长的一个月
Without the ability to access the thrust-to-weight ratios, 失去了得到推重比数据的能力
my well-intended effort to humiliate a NASA scientist 我周密的羞辱太空总署科学家大计
ground to a halt. 受到了严重阻碍
Mom. 妈
Uh... what's going on? 怎么了
Something's wrong with Sheldon. 谢尔顿好像不舒服
What's the matter, baby? Have a tummy ache? 怎么啦 儿子 肚子疼吗
I think it's an ulcer. 有可能是胃溃疡
Don't be silly. 别犯傻了
You must have eaten something. No. -你肯定是吃错什么了 -才不是
My symptoms are consistent with an ulcer. 我的症状符合胃溃疡的病徴
Shelly, remember when you thought you had leprosy, 谢利 还记得你以为自己得了麻风病
and it was just a patch of dry skin? 结果只是有块皮肤有点干吗
And when you thought you had gout? Or an enlarged prostate? 还有你以为自己得了痛风 或前列腺肿大
Or mad cow? 还有疯牛症
That was my favorite. 那次是我的最爱
Well, this is different. 这次真的不一样
Maybe we should take him to the doctor. 或许我们该带他去看医生
Listen to your wife-ulcers are serious. 听你老婆的话啊 胃溃疡是很严重的
Well, I've never seen this in someone so young, 我从没在这么小的病人身上看到
but, uh, your son has an ulcer. 但你儿子的确是得了胃溃疡
Thank you. 谢谢
How could this happen? 怎么会这样
Uh, there are a number of factors. 有好几个可能因素
Has he been under some unusual stress lately? 他最近有遭受什么特殊的压力吗
Yes. She won't take me to Radio Shack. 有 她不带我去睿侠电器行
Go wait outside. 去外面等
I've heard some interesting research 我听过一些有趣的研究
about treating ulcers with antimicrobials. 说用抗菌剂可以治胃溃疡
Go. 出去
And you're surprised I have an ulcer. 你还好意思惊讶我得了胃溃疡
I'm surprised I don't have one. 我还惊讶我为什么没得呢
Um, Radio Shack? 睿侠电器行是怎么回事
He's trying to figure out how to help NASA land rockets. 他想算出怎么帮忙太空总署回收火箭
Oh. Well, that's a nice thing. 这挺不错的啊
He's just doing it out of spite. 但他是为了报仇才这么做
Okay. 好吧
Well, keep him off spicy foods for the time being, 这段期间别让他吃辣的食物
and I'll write you a prescription for Zantac. 我再给你开胃溃疡药的处方签
Does he smoke? 他抽烟吗
'Course not. He's nine. 当然不抽 他才9岁
I started at his age. 我在他这年纪就开始抽了
Uh, but only when I drank. 但只有在我喝酒时才抽
What the...? 什么...
Sheldon! What are you doing? 谢尔顿 你在干嘛
I just need a minute. These things are so slow. 给我一分钟就好 这玩意太慢了
Is this your family? 这是你的家人吗
They're lovely. 感觉人都好棒
Mom. What? -妈妈 -怎么了
There's something wrong with Sheldon again. 谢尔顿又有毛病了
I figured it out! 我算出来了
I figured it out! 我算出来了
One night. 一晚
I want to sleep one night. 我就想好好睡一晚
Oh. Hi, Mom. 妈 你来啦
由 火箭重返大气层与反推进
1989年11月9号♥ 谢尔顿·李·库珀著
Hi there. 大家好
♪ I'm on my way, I'm making it... ♪ ♪ 我在路上 成功的路上 ♪
With my research complete 我的研究告一段落
and my ulcer on the mend, 胃溃疡也在好转中
all that was left to do was send my work to NASA 剩下的就是把我的作品送到太空总署
and wait to become America's scientific sweetheart. 坐等成为美国科学界人见人爱小甜心
♪ And I will walk through the front door ♪ ♪ 我会从大门走入 ♪
♪ Big time... ♪ ♪ 发达 ♪
So I waited... 于是我等呀等
♪ Make it show, yeah ♪ ♪ 得表现出来 ♪
♪ Big time. ♪ ♪ 发达 ♪
...and waited... 等呀等
♪ Big time. ♪ ♪ 发达 ♪
...and waited... 等呀等
...and waited. 等呀等
♪ Big. ♪ ♪ 发达 ♪
Something's wrong with Sheldon again. 谢尔顿又有毛病了
Now what? 又怎么了
Those people at NASA never responded to his science stuff. 太空总署的那些人一直没给他的成果回信
Damn it. I've had enough of this. 靠 我真是受够了
Sheldon, get up. 谢尔顿 起来
What's the point? 起来有何意义
We're going to Houston. 我们去休士顿
Really? 真的吗
Yeah. 真的
You and me are gonna give those space monkeys 你跟我一起去给这些太空猴子
a little talkin' to. 好好上一课
I often found my father to be 我时常觉得我父亲
a strange and puzzling man, 是个奇怪又令人不解的男人
but at that moment, I never loved him more. 但在那一刻 我从未如此爱过他
I don't see why I couldn't stay home. 为什么我不能待在家啊
'Cause we're having a fun family outin'. 因为我们要来一次快乐家庭出游
Can I at least drive? 好歹让我开车吧
She said fun, not tragic. 你妈是说快乐 不是快死
Let's go to the ostrich farm. 我们去那个鸵鸟园吧
Cool. 太酷了
We can ride 'em, and then we can eat 'em. 我们可以骑着它们遛几圈 再宰了吃
We're not stopping anywhere. 我们哪儿都不停
We're going to Houston to straighten this thing out for your brother, 直接去休斯顿把你弟弟的事儿整明白
then we're going home. 然后就回家
Shelly, you doing okay? 谢利 你还好吧
Yes. I just hope I don't get carsick. 还好 但愿我不会晕车
You want Daddy to pull over? 想让爸爸停一会儿吗
I'll be okay. 我没事的
Oh, God, it's on my shoes, it's on my shoes! 天啊 他吐到我鞋子上了 我的鞋上
For Pete's sake, somebody open a window. 老天爷啊 谁来开个窗
Yeah, I don't mean to be rude, 我无意冒犯
but we've been waitin' for an hour to see your boss. 不过我们等见你上司已经一小时了
I'm sorry, sir, 对不起 先生
but you didn't have an appointment. 你们没有预约就来了
We didn't have an appointment 'cause every time I called, 我们没有预约的原因是每次我打来
you put me on hold. 你就会让我稍候
I'm sure Dr. Hodges'll see you as soon as he can. 我确信霍奇斯博士会尽快见你们的
So, what do you want to do? I don't know. -你打算怎么办 -我也不知道
I guess we just got to be patient and wait... 只能耐心等着吧...
Aw, screw it! 见鬼去吧
Excuse me, sir, you can't just... 抱歉 先生 你不能就这样...
All right, here's the deal. 你给我听好了
My kid's got a damn ulcer 'cause of you, 我的孩子因为你 患上了胃溃疡
so either you take him seriously, 所以你要么认真对待他
or you're gonna be taking me seriously. 要么就想想怎么对付我
Yes, sir? 请吩咐 先生
Janice, why don't you send the little boy in? 珍妮丝 不如请那位小伙子进来吧
Right away. 快快有请
He'll see you now. 他可以见你了
You're up, Moonpie. 到你了 小饼饼
And here... 在这个阶段
near apogee, we gimbal the engine 火箭靠近远地点时 利用万向节
to exert a torque 驱动发动机施加转矩
that executes a pitchover maneuver 执行重力转向机动
to flip the rocket by 180 degrees. 将火箭翻转180度
Well, that's very impressive. 你的成果很了不起
Thank you very much for taking the time... 感谢你抽出时间...
I'm not done. 我还没讲完
Uh... sorry. 抱歉
Needless to say, 不用说
we use a P.I.D. Controller to minimize the dispersions 我们必须使用比例-积分-微分控制器来尽量减少
to the landing site. 着陆点的散布范围
Anything else? 还有别的吗
Yes. I'd like a glass of water. 有 我想喝水
It's time to take my Zantac. 我该吃胃溃疡药了
He's been in there quite a while. 他进去好一会儿了
Well, if the topic is science, 只要话题关乎科学
he can be a really Chatty Patty. 他就是个小话唠
I'm bored. 无聊死了
Me, too. 我也觉得
Someday somebody's gonna write a book about Sheldon. 未来会有人给谢尔顿写本书
Don't you want there to be a chapter 你们不想看到里面某个章节
about how loving and supportive you two were? 写你们俩是多有爱地支持他吗
Doesn't matter. I ain't reading it. 我无所谓 反正我也不会看
This is groundbreaking work. 你的成果极具开创性
Thank you. And...? 谢谢 还有呢
And...? 还有什么
I thought you might want to apologize. 我以为你会想道歉
Why? 为什么要道歉
You tried to shut me up with a patch. 你想用一个布贴让我闭嘴
Well... I-I give those to everyone. 我...我见人就送布贴
A-And you have to understand, Sheldon, 还有你得明白 谢尔顿
that while your math is-is theoretically correct, 虽然你的计算在理论上是正确的
we don't have the technical capability to execute it. 但是我们没有技术能力来执行它
So I'm ahead of my time? 所以我走在时代前头了吗
Well... it would appear so. 看来是这样
All right, call me when you catch up. 好吧 等你们水平赶上来再联♥系♥我
We can go now. 我们可以走了
I've often contemplated what might have happened 我时常深思 如果那一天我父亲
if my father hadn't stuck up for me that day. 没有为我挺身而出 一切会变成什么样
Would I have gone on to become 我会继续在科学道路上前行
a world-class theoretical physicist, 成为世界级的理论物理学家
or just your average Joe Sixpack theoretical physicist? 还是那种平庸的蓝领理论物理学家
Dad? 爸爸
Yeah? 怎么了
Thank you. 谢谢你
You're welcome. 不用谢
We're real proud of you, honey. 我们为你骄傲 亲爱的
Are you proud of me and Georgie? Of course. -你们也为我和小乔治骄傲吗 -当然了
You bet. 当然
For what? 骄傲什么
Don't go pokin' at it. 见好就收吧
For the first time, 史上第一次
SpaceX has successfully landed its Falcon 9 rocket 太空探索技术公♥司♥研发的"猎鹰9"火箭
on a drone ship in the Atlantic Ocean. 成功返回着陆于大西洋上的无人降落台
SpaceX founder Elon Musk called the event 其公♥司♥创始人埃隆·马斯克称这次着陆
an "Incredible milestone in the history of space." 为"太空史上令人难以置信的里程碑"
Elon, the CNN reporter's here to talk to you. 埃隆 CNN记者到了
Hang on. 等等
Send him in. 请他进来

标签:me,...,S1E6,was,Well,re,YoungSheldon,my
来源: https://www.cnblogs.com/pianling/p/12506421.html